Calm Breeze

Friday, August 26, 2011

Elizabeth's New Do!

Our Elizabeth!

A week ago I had my sweet neighbor Josie come over and cut Elizabeth's hair! Elizabeth was so excited to have her hair cut, she talked about it ALL day and she even sat relatively still for her haircut! When we were done I took her straight upstairs to style it and she couldn't stop looking at herself in the mirror and saying how cute her "new" hair looked! Elizabeth is growing up so fast and it seems like sometimes I am missing it! The other night I was reminded that I need to cherish every minute and second of my sweet little girl. After a very emotionally draining day (for me) I walked into my bathroom to get ready for bed and as I looked down I found two sweet little footprint indention's on the towel lying on the floor. I wish we lived closer to everyone and that you all got to enjoy T.J. & Elizabeth as much as Tyler and I do, but since we can't here are a few snapshots! Enjoy!!!

Elizabeth LOVED being pampered by Ms. Josie!

New hairdo!

The Sweet Feet of an Angel!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE her new do! She is adorable and looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete