Calm Breeze

Monday, August 15, 2011

Uninvited Guest

In our house we have a "NO KIDS IN BED RULE". It's pretty self explanatory, so I won't bore you with the details. But we have this sweet little princess who wakes up early in the morning (around 4-5:30am) and wants to "nuggle" her daddy. She is so sweet and so persuasive, that sometimes in his incoherent state her daddy will pick her up and put her in the bed with us. I usually have to get up and take her back to her room, that way at least we aren't breaking the aforementioned rule! This morning was a little different though. She came in around 5am and wanted in the bed, I told her she could choose to lay on the floor or go back to her bed. I heard her leave our room and I figured she had made her choice. When I got up at 6:45 this is what I found at the foot of my bed.

She made her choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment