Calm Breeze

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Getting Started...

is NEVER easy... at least for me! I am sometimes the biggest procrastinator! I usually say I am going to mail something on one day and then find myself mailing it a week or sometimes 2 weeks later! I pretty much suck at keeping everyone up to date with our family! In the last year alone our little Franklin Four has had so many changes and made what has felt like a gazillion MOVES! I am sure that I haven't called each of you when those little/big things in our life have happened. But I am going to try and turn over a new leaf. Now, I won't promise to be witty or funny and I definitely DON'T promise that this blog will make the National News, but it should be entertaining! I will strive to at least 1 update each month... we will see how that goes... So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment